Chartered Professional Engineers of New Zealand Rules (No 2) 2002

5 Use of title of chartered professional engineer in representing overseas qualifications

A person may use a qualification or title awarded by an overseas agency that contains the title “chartered professional engineer” (or words, initials, or abbreviations of that title) only if the person also states the jurisdiction of the overseas agency in full or by a widely accepted abbreviation in parentheses afterwards.